Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Spiders, Seams and Struggles

Today, I was sweeping off the deck and came upon a frightful sight.  Behold my new best friend:
I really understand Miss Muffett when she sat on her tuffett, eating her curds and whey...oh, geez that's a big spider, climbing down right beside her, changing the mood of her day.





Most of my studio time today was spent piecing together my latest quilt top.  I'm still obsessed with curves. and lines that change color because of perfectly matched seams.  Here's a picture of what I have so far:

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the new quilt you are working on! And I love the signs in your last post. I can almost feel myself walking at your side.

    I'm still finishing up my film. But I'm only hurrying to get to make some time for quilting!!

    xox miss you

    kelly

    ReplyDelete